How to care for your JustWipe vinyl coated tablecloth
A JustWipe vinyl coated tablecloth is so easy to care for! There’s no need for washing and and ironing, simply wipe down your tablecloth with warm water, which can contain a small amount of detergent, and allow to dry in a clean environment. The PVC coating is designed to provide an easy care finish so foodstuffs and beverages can be easily wiped from the surface.
Top tips to keep your vinyl coated tablecloth in tip-top condition!
In order to keep your JustWipe PVC vinyl coated tablecloth in the best possible condition, here are a few top tips
- It will definitely NOT withstand ball-pen ink, lipstick, nail varnish or shoe polish
- Some tomato based sauces and curry sauces can also leave marks and stains and these types of stains should be wiped away immediately
- Newspaper print can transfer onto the cloth if the cloth is still damp from wiping
- Hot cooking oil will damage the surface
- Do not place plates or dishes straight from the oven directly onto the tablecloth’s surface as it will not be able to withstand the heat
- To remove creases, the material may be ironed on the reverse (uncoated) side with a cool iron
- Your vinyl coated tablecloth must not be dry cleaned
Whilst the vinyl coating is designed to provide an easy care finish and foodstuffs and beverages can be easily wiped from its surface, it’s important to note that it’s not an armour plating. However, if treated with a little care, your JustWipe vinyl coated tablecloth will style and protect your table for years!